Total Pageviews

Monday, December 19, 2011

Boxing Day

So, the holidays are coming up and I just finished Christmas shopping.  Thank God; I honestly could not fathom having to go to a mall again...well, that is, until Boxing Day.  I love Boxing Day.  Many people hate the lines and all that, but I kind of like the crowds in a sense.  It's like having a slightly more psychotic get together with family, except no one is family...unless you bring some along...then I guess it would be.  I'm rambling again.  Anyways, I can't wait to drop all of my Christmas money this year on some nice new things for my closet and such.  The sales better be great this time around, seeing as they were awful in years past.  Here's to being a cheap Greek guy! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure this counts as a post. Writing has an audience and a purpose. I can't really distinguish yours here.

    ReplyDelete