Total Pageviews
Sunday, December 18, 2011
Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...
Who else finds this whole applying to university business stressful as hell? Honestly, there are so many decisions to make! Which school, what program, residency or no, so on and so forth. The OUAC site made it easy to apply for me, but now that I have, I guess the waiting and anticipation begins. I have my heart set on attending the University of Toronto, but I have found a Criminal Justice program at Ryerson that seems really interesting, and it's also a plus that it's very close to home. York also has a couple cool programs, but that's more of a last resort choice for me. I don't really want to leave Toronto, and I don't want to waste money on residency either if I live 20 minutes from the school, so I at least know that much about what I want, and also that I want to attend law school, but then there's even more choice when it comes time to do that. Hopefully I get accepted by all three universities that I chose so I truly get a choice in what I want to do during my post-secondary years. Ugh, the decisions! I guess I'll just have to take it one step at a time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah dude I know what you mean, it's so hectic. Mine really sucks because I have to submit portfolios with my applications. I'm with you though, I have no idea what I'm going to be doing either.
ReplyDeleteWhat are you applying to that requires portfolios?
ReplyDeleteChris...you should respond...
ReplyDelete